Canon Launch Business & Outsourcing Services in Singapore
When Canon fully integrated with Océ in January this year, that was to be the precursor to the full roll out of business and outsourcing services for the large corporation in Singapore, especially in the mail room department. In December 2011, Canon was announced as the major shareholder in Océ, that lead to the significant integration process that came to be, today.
Océ is one of the world’s leading providers of document management and printing for professionals, brings to Canon its expertise and strengths in the areas of production printing, wide format printing and business services. This is then combined with Canon’s already comprehensive array of imaging solutions, that will thus mean customers will benefit from an enlarged range of high quality, innovative products and services in the newly integrated company.
The areas of services provided include Information Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing Services, Digital Process Services and Business Critical Communications Services. Click the link below for a quick glance on the Comprehensive Offering provided by Canon Business Services.
Business Critical Communications
- Inbound Imaging and Processing: This is a series of modular outsourced services, supported through hosted platforms and designed to meet the evolving needs of the modern day Accounts Payable department..
- Document Composition: This service delivers enhanced variable data enriched with information such as client data and graphics. CBS can extract legacy data direct from client systems and standardise to produce a streamlined single print stream production for items like invoices, statements, direct marketing or even appointment letters.
- Secure Structured Print Output: CBS enables the creation of business-critical, system generated, structured and solicited customer correspondence. By its nature this service needs to be secure, time-critical and highly regulated.
- Transpromo: By marrying traditional transactional printing with promotional and marketing content, CBS can enhance a company’s communication strategies, driving improvements in customer responsiveness and revenues.
- Direct Mail: This service Is geared to provide significant cost saving benefits for low volume office users by fully automating a secure postal service that will place documents such as letters, appointment reminders, test results, invoices into the post straight from the desktop.
- Mail Management: CBS can integrate a company’s high-volume print production requirements with a mail and distribution strategy to match the modern demands of business communication without the need to maintain investment and audit trail requirements.
- Critical Print and Publishing: The creation of business critical, system generated, structured and solicited customer correspondence will be handled by CBS. By its nature, this service needs to be secure, time critical and highly regulated.
Information Shared Services
- Scanning: CBS is a world-class document specialist with in-depth expertise in document imaging and conversion. CBS imaging services will help streamline paper intensive business processes in order to manage critical documents more efficiently and will protect valuable information assets throughout the entire life cycle.
- Archiving: At the core of CBS’ document life cycle management is the use of technology, processes and people to manage documents throughout their useful life spans. CBS archiving services allow businesses to maximise the utility of documents, and the information they contain, as critical business assets while minimising document-related risks.
- Managed Print Services: CBS provide a comprehensive suite of services and software designed to manage document process equipment, service and costs over the long term. CBS consolidates responsibility for billing, service and utilisation of office print, copy, scan and fax devices into one centralised function.
Marketing Communications Services
- Creative Services: Supported by a network of designers across the globe, CBS provides a design service for print and digital media either as a support to a business’ marketing teams and agencies, or as its core creative team.
- Marketing Print: CBS delivers the ability to control a client’s marketing collateral spend without comprising quality and service delivery. The core focus is on reducing costs whilst improving corporate control over the client’s brand.
- Brand and Colour Management: CBS can advise on “print-smart” design, where small modifications to design can save up to 20% on print costs. CBS manages your brand by utilising a standard reprographics workflow to ensure key brand signatures like fonts, colour profiles and resolutions are adhered to.
- Direct Marketing: By allowing CBS to align with an organisation’s marketing plans, the offering can breathe new life and ideas into a business’ communications strategy. Additionally CBS’ partnerships with leading postal services and DM experts will help a company to enhance communications directly with its customers.
- Print Management Services: The outsourced management of specific categories of print, CBS acts as the end to end managing agent covering the client brief, design, print & production supply chain and quality control on behalf of the client.
- Cross Media Services: Blending the latest new media channels into the traditional marketing mix. Ensuring that digital media is used appropriately in marketing campaigns to enhance the communication activity. The on-going provision of management information, providing results and insight to campaign success.
- Document Control Services: CBS ensures the availability and accessibility of business critical information in the defined quality on time, to the right recipient, via the right systems and media, in a controlled and transparent process. This improves time to market and increases customer satisfaction, releases an organisation’s own specialists from non-core activities and minimises financial and operational risks.
- Policy Lifecycle Services: CBS provides secure, timely and accurate inbound & outbound processing of insurance policy related information. Right shoring, including subject matter expertise for dispute resolution and fraud management are all taken care of by CBS, ensuring conformity to legislation, audit, client, operational and commercial demands. Organisations enjoy improved customer and cross sales as well as optimized cash flow.
- Technical Documentation Lifecycle services: Using CBS ensures that technical documentation is always up to, produced at the highest quality and conforms to legislation and JIT delivery and user demands. CBS takes care of authoring user training and maintenance, manuals, localising, publishing, producing and distribution. Improve time to market, improve the customer experience, improve maintenance service profitability, minimize liability risks.
- Accounts Payable Services: Organisations do not have to worry about secure, timely processing and clearance of accounts payables, includes subject matter expertise for dispute resolution and fraud management as well as capturing and workflow solutions to further capitalise on ERP investments. CBS will rightshore an operation that conforms to legislation, audit requirements and financial demands, enabling improved cash-flow and minimise risks.
Digital Process Services
- Multi-Channel Inbound Processing: CBS will handle incoming information processing (scan), classify, extract data and enrich information) from various sources/channels and deliver the processed information into the primary systems or business processes at the right time, place, format and workflow.
- Digital Mailroom Services: The processing (scan, capture and index) and delivery of analogue and inbound documents at the right place (process owner, workflow or file by providing data in e-mail, a process workflow or distributed via the BS cloud delivery platform( Digital Post Office)
- Invoice Processing Services: This service processes (scan, classify, extract) inbound invoices into enriched data and make this digitally available to the customer’s financial systems with additional approval workflow processing.
- Outbound Processing: With CBS, there will be effective generation and processing of process data output into information for various stakeholders in the information chain via various information channels (analog & digital).
- E-Billing and E-Invoicing services: CBS will be in charge of lay outing, processing and publication of outbound invoices via a secured and if needed, encrypted messaging portal & platform. With the management of both the printing as well as the e-billing distribution, the customer is facilitated with a transition service into the digital future.
- Presentment services: This enables organisations to publish different kinds of process data-driven documents in a secured and encrypted portal platform. Process examples are claims processing, dispute management, salary statements.
- File & Case Management services: The services bundles all sorts of case related information into a digital file and optionally process that in a business process workflow for structured and adaptive case management handling.
Canon Business Service is the newly developed business processing arm, created to help organisations better focus on their core business. More information can be found on https://www.facebook.com/DoMoreWorkLess or For a personal consultation, Call: 6862 2666 or fill up the Canon Enquiry form at http://www.canon.com.sg/local/sg/service/index.jsp